With its global market leadership and rapid international growth, Octo Telematics may be the place for you!
Octo recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. We take care of you with medical and dental coverage, ample paid time off, 401(k) match, and professional development opportunities so that you can perform at your best and grow your skills.
Octo Telematics has more than five million connected cars globally and is the insurance telematics market leader in not only the US and Canada, but also Italy and the UK. We offer a full suite of insurance telematics solutions, as well as analytics and consulting services, for both commercial and personal insurance lines.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Chief Revenue Officer, and other executive level management in North America. This position requires outstanding organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and a well documented professional profile.
- Manage global calendars and coordinate meeting(s) for team members.
- Assist in creating and preparing sales PowerPoint presentation and Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinate travel arrangements both domestic and international.
- Manage expense reporting end to end including filing expense reports, tracking reimbursements, team expense audit & related.
- Participate in events planning and execution including the Global Revenue Kick-Off Event (RKOM), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and monthly and weekly cadence calls and meetings including Deal Qualification Board(s) (DQBs).
- Manage special projects as needed including board presentation materials
- Provide local (Boston office) administrative support and client office visit support when needed for the commercial and customer facing team (Sales, Customer Success, Pre-Sales and Account management teams as well as Marketing).
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Successfactors and Concur expense platform.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and be pro-active.
- Must be able to communicate well with individuals at all levels in and outside of the company.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting global senior executives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience supporting a sales organization and/or client facing organizations.
- Ability to potentially travel occasionally in support of events, client meetings or other as necessary. Travel will be limited, expectation is to be working from the Boston (Newton, Ma) office location.