Want to work for a dynamic company that has been a market leader for over 15 years, but also has a start-up culture? With its global leadership and rapid international growth, Octo Telematics may be for you!
By introducing telematics to the insurance industry, Octo has helped auto insurers accurately calculate risk and manage and pay claims based on data analysis; making insurance pricing fairer and more transparent for drivers.
Today, Octo has grown into the leading global insurance telematics provider, with over 100 partners and 5.6 million connected users worldwide. In addition, our roots in behavioral, contextual and driving data analysis allow us to deliver analytics and connected car solutions to the automotive industry.
Octo recognizes above all that its employees are its major asset. In order to take the organization to a higher level in target regions, particularly Germany, we are quickly aiming to strengthen our sales team in each of them.
Reporting directly to the Central Europe Head of Sales and based on their sales strategy, these new colleagues will have to implement the sales plan associated with the opening of new Insurance accounts, develop existing accounts, and achieve or even exceed the expected objectives.
- Master quickly the entire insurers offering in Octo’s portfolio.
- Research/identify new business opportunities within our business targets, and/or work jointly with our partners (technological or business) to qualify them together.
- Implement for each of them an account plan that includes: All identified opportunities prioritized at the closing level and a business strategy and action plan to finalize them.
- Work with your manager and Corporate on the development and drafting of new contracts for each case won.
- Provide reliable and regular sales forecasts to align with annual targets and resource planning to achieve the stated targets.
- Use appropriate/designated sales and CRM tools to update management and to share information in real time.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of successful experience in the sale of technological products, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Key Account Sales culture, strategic and value-oriented sales.
- Strong experience and understanding of the insurance industry as a priority (and automotive and mobility where possible).
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Previous experience and functional knowledge of sales and CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Technical know-how and total autonomy in the sales process.
- Ability to articulate products and services and how they will be provided and maintained to customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Higher education level (Business school with a scientific or IT background).
- Native German and full professional proficiency in English.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to news overviewBack to events overviewBack to press releases overviewBack to blog overviewBack to careers overview