The Octo Global Summit will bring together independent and inspirational thought-leaders and digital pioneers to challenge your thinking on the future of intelligent insurance and mobility.
Rapid digital transformation, evolving concepts of analytics, mobility and insurtech will produce a radically different landscape and new customer and consumer experiences.
This September 7 in Milan the Summit exclusively opens its doors for an immersive and participative day that challenges attendees to discover how far man and machine can become one.
With exceptional insights from our Keynote guest speakers, interactive panels on Crash and Claims, Risk Analytics, and the opportunity to experience the digital future in an Octo Dynamic Demo, this event is not to be missed.
- A thought-provoking dialogue on our humanity and potential in the wake of new emerging technologies, shaping next-gen insurance and automotive markets.
- A discussion on the exponential impact and value of Hybrid IT and Platform as a Service, business models for InsurTech in the IoT era.
- A dialogue on transforming your perspective on intelligent crash and claims modelling in a hyper-connected world. Insightful expert overview with guest panel, compromising eco-system partners and audience discussion.
- A radical discussion on rethinking system integration and future-proofing strategies, including how to create a digital business and technology platform (DBTP) to embrace legacy portfilios whilst providing an agile environment to rapidly scale new services.
- A moderated expert interview about how the connected car will revolutionise the way humanity travels, with an all-pervasive impact on traditional insurance, personal mobility and fleet business models.
Access the full agenda here
We look forward to our following Partner's support and participation:
- Software AG
- Willis Towers Watson
For additional information and to register your interest for this exclusive event click here